Donations & Sponsorships
One of the goals of PAL+ is to be a good corporate citizen.
We have adopted a policy of donations and sponsorships to showcase the positive impact of our involvement in social issues.
PAL+ focuses on two causes—wellness and the environment.
We support local organizations (Magog, Orford, or Sherbrooke).
- Soirée La Petite Robe noire on Le Grand Cru boat (Fonds de l’Espérance)
- Donations of prizes for auctions
- Participation and contribution to the Parcours Parkinson Estrie
- Élyse L’Espérance is involved as an ambassador and administrator
- Partner of the Orford Music Award (Espace 4 Saisons)
- Supporting member (Escapades Memphrémagog)
- Annual fundraising evening during which Elyse L’Espérance acts as Honorary President and Kóz caters the event.
- Sponsorship of local events: Feux d’artifice de Magog (fireworks display), Tournoi de golf municipal de Magog, Traversée hivernale Memphrémagog, etc.
- Donations and sponsorships: Memphremagog Hospital Foundation, ITHQ, Leucan, etc.
Working With Us
Become an Eastern Townships host—par excellence!
PAL+ offers employees a mixture of pleasure and fun with a team of talented, dynamic colleagues.